Last modified on: Wednesday Feb 03, 2021
CPS CHHATA is affiliated and highly regarded school board in the country following the CBSE patterns of education. But for us at CPS CHHATA, we provide an effective framework for education through a relevant, broad and balanced, rigorously-taught and monitored curriculum. We place great importance on educating the whole child at their individual level of ability and potential to ensure a happy learner.
- Through a holistic approach towards learning we aim to provide our students with -
- Requisite knowledge and skill that every child has a right to learn.
- Conducive learning environment which not only enhances their learning in a balanced way but also challenges them and meets their diverse needs.
- High level thinking order skills which will help them tackle many of the moral, social and cultural issues which are a part of growing up.
- An interactive environment that helps to build the bond between peers and teachers and school and parents.
- Summative and formative assessments and continuous feedback for improvisation in the learning process.